Coping with Bereavement.
Assistance in coping with death is available from many agencies. Please do not hesitate to contact any of the undermentioned support groups should you have concerns.
- The Samaritans (listening/ confidential support on line or direct) 1850 60 90 90
- The Vault - Youth Support (059) 9130476
- Barnardos Child/Teen Support (059) 9132868
- Console (24 hour helpline) 1800 201 890
- Aware (051) 565693
- Folláine Counselling Services (085) 2780307
Mock Examinations 2017.
Mock Exams commence on Wednesday 8th February 2017. Students are asked to make themselves familiar with the timetable and to ensure that they present themselves to their examination centre at least 15 minutes before the exam is scheduled to commence. We wish every student the very best of luck.
Click here to download Mock Leaving Certificate Timetable 2017