Maths week runs from 11th – 19th October 2014 with lots of events to promote0, awareness, appreciation and understanding of maths. Everyone is invited to get involved and enjoy the fun!
· Puzzle A Day will be read out at assembly and posted around the school. An entry box for students will be outside the staffroom.
· The Estimation Table will be outside the staffroom every day where students can win a prize for giving the closest estimate to various problems.
· First Year Scavenger Hunt will take place at lunchtime on Wednesday.
· PRISM Competition will take place in room 226 on Thursday 1pm - 2pm.
· Third Year Mind Map Competition - Third year students are encouraged to enter a mind map on Geometry.